June 9, 2020
RE: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
The Jurupa Area Recreation and Park District continues to be in regular communication with Riverside University Health Systems Public Health (RUHS-PH), as well as federal and state agencies, related to the rapidly changing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation that our region and State is facing.
Following the orders of state and county health officials, Jurupa Area Recreation and Park District is prohibiting all public gatherings at all facilities as a means of slowing the spread of COVID-19. JARPD’s top priority continues to be the health and safety of all our participants, visitors and staff. We understand the decision may cause hardships for some guests and families, but we must follow the orders of health officials.
- All Parks are open with Social Distancing practices in place
- All Basketball Courts (1/2 court only)
- All Trails
- Limited Public Restrooms
- Equestrian Arenas
- Splash Pads
- Pic-nic Tables for use by members of an immediate family
- Skate Park- Social Distancing required. Open 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Youth Organized practices and conditioning. No games or scrimmages.
- All Community Centers
The District Office will remain open; however, no public access will be permitted. Most transactions can be handled via the Districts on-line registration system or over the phone.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact the District Office at 951 361-2090.